Posts tagged 'math'
- January 29, 2017: Reversing lists, and on how formal methods are not an unambiguously useful tool for software verification
- January 30, 2016: Category theory and its application in software engineering
- October 5, 2014: The mathematics and philosophy of hyperoperations: Another dive into the world of mathematical foundations
- July 12, 2014: Type algebra: the semantic ambiguity of nested lists: A short incursion into limitations of algebraic types.
- March 29, 2014: On numbers, structure and induction: Peano arithmetic for the dumb
- August 31, 2013: Composition operators: pipes: In which we describe Unix pipes using application and composition.