Posts tagged 'in-the-flesh'
- July 8, 2018: A photographic tour of Bucharest; in today's issue: Lacul Morii
- April 23, 2018: Bucharest botanical garden in the spring, as viewed through a couple of camera lenses
- February 18, 2018: How to (not) dine in troglodyte lands in N very simple steps
- November 11, 2017: The story of the citadel on the hill, by a thicket
- June 11, 2017: The doctorate as a (journey through a) tar pit
- November 8, 2014: LinuxCon Europe 2014
- August 15, 2013: ROSEdu Haskell workshop, first edition